The CDC provides up-to-date information on how to best protect yourself and your team on its website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
DHS has created a routinely updated source for statements on what the large organization is doing to partner with industry and the wider public to handle the outbreak of COVID-19: https://www.dhs.gov/coronavirus
PGI is currrently taking orders for 3-ply cloth masks:
Officials said all vessel, yard, and gate operations have been stopped until further notice. The closures could have a big impact on trade, commerce, and businesses in the Houston area.
https://www.click2houston.com/health/2020/03/19/port-of-houston-terminals-closed-following-reported-case-of-covid-19-in-an-employee/... more »
• Is there guidance on what products are deemed part of "essential supply chains" (i.e. gasoline, chemicals for water... more »
• How to determine when to conduct active screening of employees as they arrive at work?
• How is the screening being implemented?
• How to decide whether and when to close a workplace? [We ask members not to discuss their plans to close a workplace on this site]
We are evaluating... more »
Kathryn Clay, President – firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Lidiak, Vice President of Regulatory... more »
On the 3/20/20 ILTA peer information call, there was a discussion about high inventory levels because of extremely low demand, and whether the federal and state governments will give extensions to move to summer gasoline blends.
Several members expressed concern about this issue. If you have thoughts, please share.
o One terminal member said it intends to do temperature scanning of all personnel – employees and contractors. Depending on the terminal, sometimes terminal personnel and other times security guards will take temperatures
o IMTT... more »
Question on 3/19/20 ILTA Peer Call: For companies providing Portable Toilets for drivers, is there any liability, meaning if a sick driver uses the Porta potty and infects other drivers, who is liable?
• I am in the facility integrity group, which oversees API 653 in-service and out-of-service tank inspections. Any guidance on waivers for API 653 due dates?
• I'd second the question about API-653 extensions. There are a LOT of them due this year and this may end up being extended and/or personnel to do this may be mighty limited.
• What's the status of PHMSA required pipeline inspection... more »
The American Chemistry Council shared with us a driver screening procedure during COVID-19